Find the Right Location and Invest in Your Business
Ice and water vending is an effective way for investors, current business owners, and aspiring entrepreneurs to start or expand their ventures.
- Monitor Your Business Remotely: The remote monitoring program SmartIce allows you to watch your machine and track your sales from anywhere.
- Efficient Upkeep: There’s no need for inventory tracking, re-stocking, hiring, or other complexities. Simply stick to a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule.
- Low Comparative Investment: Flexible financing options and four different vending machine models allow you to invest without overextending yourself.
- Low Volatility: People need ice and water. While the stock market may go up and down in ways that confuse most of us, ice and water sales have remained consistent through economic highs and lows.
“Before Ice House America, we could not have imagined an opportunity that has a low time commitment and no employees. It is rare to find a business that has low overhead and allows you to invest in a $4 billion industry that is essentially recession-proof. We could not be happier with how this new adventure of ours has turned out.”
CHRIS AND LISA NORRIS
Owners Missouri based location
Four Unique Models to Choose From
|4 Models Capacity|
|Footprint||8’4” W x 24’ D x 15’ H||6’8” W x 12’ / 16’ D x 16’ H||6’ W x 6’ D x 8’5” H||6’ W x 4’ D x 8’5” H|
|Ice production lbs. / 24 hours||4,500 – 13,000||2,500 – 4,500||800 – 3,200||800 – 3,200|
|Storage capacity lbs.||6,500||2,400 or 3,000||1,000||750|
|Footprint||200 sq ft||80 or 110 sq ft||36 sq ft||24 sq ft|
|Bagged ice weights||10, 16 or 20 lbs||10, 16 or 20 lbs||10 lbs||10 lbs|
|Bulk ice||Check mark||–||–||–|
|Bulk water capabilities||Check mark||Check mark||Check mark||Check mark|
|Smartice||Check mark||Check mark||Check mark||Check mark|
|Filtered capabilities||Check mark||Check mark||Check mark||Check mark|
|Reverse osmosis capabilities||Check mark||Check mark||Check mark||Check mark|
|Credit card reader||Check mark||Check mark||Check mark||Check mark|
The ICE2U Mobile App
The ICE2U mobile app makes it easy to share promotions, help locals find your machine, and encourage customers to visit.
- Loyalty: Customers get points with each purchase and earn free bags.
- Coupons: Encourage customers to visit your locations with promotions.
- Showcase locations: Put your ice and water vending locations on the map and help customers find your machines.
Available on the Google and Apple app stores.
Sales and Management From Your Smartphone
Ice House America harnesses the power of technology to solve problems and make business management easier. Our cloud-based system allows you to monitor and manage your machines remotely, from anywhere. Take a deep dive into sales and trends, monitor your machines, get alerts and more, all from your laptop or smartphone.
Sanitary and Pure
Sanitation is more of a concern than ever before. Ice House America vending machines deliver ice and water directly from the source to the customer, so there is no handling in between. The Twice Pure purification process uses reverse osmosis, activated carbon filtration, ultraviolet light cleansing, ozonation and more to ensure the highest level of purity.
Ice House America vending machines satisfy a simple need that isn’t going away—clean water and ice. With more sanitary distribution than traditional bagged ice and higher margins, Ice House America vending machines perform well in both rising and falling markets. During the COVID-19 pandemic in the spring and summer of 2020, sales increased as much as 30% compared to the prior year.
Water Sales July – June 2019 (grey) / July – June 2020 (blue)
Want to learn more?
Check Out Our Resources
Unpredictable highs and lows have made many investors consider creative investment ideas outside the stock market. If you’re wondering about how to save for retirement or another big expense, but you’re uncertain about stock markets, these 7 creative investments might be for you.
Maybe you’ve decided it’s time to become your own boss and be a business owner. How do you know what businesses are stable or how to stay safe? Use these factors to narrow your list and choose an opportunity that makes sense for you.