Become an Owner-Operator of an Ice Vending Business
How Do You Want to Join?
BE THE BOSS: At IHA, we share our love of professional freedom and the zeal for entrepreneurial business opportunities. Let’s start selling ice & water to customers who want value and quality with a one-stop-shop business model. Are you someone who …
- Is committed to delivering high-quality products?
- Believes in offering a high-quality product at an affordable price?
- Understands the value of brand reputation and the commitment it takes to build it?
- Sees the potential for a successful ice vending business in your marketplace?
- Knows how to market your business to other businesses and consumers?
- Enjoys making money while pursuing other business and personal interests?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then let’s talk!
Complete this form or call
Start your ice & water vending enterprise today. We are a family of entrepreneurs that understand the balance of risk and reward. Our professional real estate location services, multiple machine models, ample financing options, and special veteran programs make owning your own business that much easier. To learn more about IHA business opportunities, fill out the inquiry form to start the conversation.
Lease your property
Don’t let your parking spaces or available land sit idle, transform it into a moneymaker by leasing a small portion to us for a future ice vending machine location. Our owner-operators are looking for high-traffic areas to locate their IHA ice vending machines, and your land may be well-suited for their needs. Contact us, and we will connect you with an IHA owner-operator who is looking to expand their business in your area. To learn more about IHA real estate location support, sign on via our inquiry form.
- Guaranteed income
- Additional traffic for your existing business
- No site prep, maintenance, or utility costs
Complete this form or call (888) 391-8065
Ice House America partnered with the Small Business Association (SBA) to offer our owners an expedited loan process. Our business opportunities are pre-approved by the SBA, which means IHA loan applicants enjoy an expedited loan application process. To learn more about how our business model is financed, compare numbers with IHA via our inquiry form.